Wednesday 3 August 2016

Great yield. Great location!



Good Morning to my blog reading fans, I was checking what has come to the market, as I do over a coffee every morning, and this little rental gem popped up. On the market with Moore & Partners in Crawley this lovely one bed flat in Handcross is well priced at £160,000. You can view the details by clicking here.



It is very well presented and looking at the photos could be rented without doing any work. It is perfect for commuting due to its proximity to the main A23 and would be attractive to Gatwick workers. Rental wise I would be looking at around £750 PCM, which at the guide price of £160,000 gives an impressive yield of 5.6%. The property is leasehold, so make sure you check out the service charges and ground rent carefully, as this will have an effect on any yield.

If you are considering a buy to let investment you are welcome to call in to my Martin & Co office on Keymer Road for a coffee and a chat, or email me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment