Saturday 22 April 2017

Superb BTL Investment with a 5.6% Yield!!



Good Morning All. I was checking what has come to the market over my morning coffee and thought I would share this little gem with you. On the market with our friends at Mansell McTaggart, this lovely one bed flat is walking distance to the town centre and looks in very good condition. It is well priced at offer in excess of £150,000. You can view the details by clicking here.




It is very well presented and looking at the photos could be rented without doing any work. It is less than a mile from Burgess Hill mainline station and has very handy links to the A23. Rental wise I would be looking at around £700 PCM, which at the price of £150,000 gives an impressive yield of 5.6%. The property is comes with share of freehold and has over 115 years left on the lease. Please do remember to check service charges and ground rent as these will both effect the yield.


If you are considering a buy to let investment you are welcome to call in to my Martin & Co office on Keymer Road for a coffee and a chat, or email me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment